Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!
Everything RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Funny Loving Hippie

2 posters

Go down

That Funny Loving Hippie  Empty That Funny Loving Hippie

Post by Whispers May 29th 2013, 8:48 pm

Hey everyone! I thought this would seem a great time to make a good sized introduction.

Hello, I am Britney... Jean.
Don't you think it's just wonderful to be named after the most popular type of pants in the world? And also my favorite type of pants in the world.

But enough of pants talk, let's get into the juicier information. I'm that funny loving Hippie, and after a recent "incident" with one of my BF's, I just sort of... excluded myself from fighting, arguments, all that stuff that make me go "gah". But I equally am not afraid to speak my mind. Have you ever gotten into an argument with someone, and there's that one person in the background saying things like "Let's all be friends" or "Cool it down" or "Calm your minds"? Yep. That's me.

I like things involving peace signs, love, hearts, you know. I like listening to music by John Lennon, a familiar...hippieish guy... and The Beatles. SO in a way, I am kind of a hippie. I don't like war, all that stuff. And especially I HATE loud places and noises... as I am claustrophobic. ^^

Next, I love to write. It's my hobby. I actually have 2 hobbies, and that's writing and drawing. More info about the writing part. I write genres such as Fantasy, Fiction, Suspense, Teen-Fiction(Even though I am not a teen) and occasionally Action. Expect my stories to have blood somewhere, and somebody to get hurt. Now let's rate my favorite Genre!

KEY:
<3 <3 <3 <3 = Love 100%
<3 <3 <3 = Love 75%
<3 <3 = Love 50%
<3 = Love 25%

FANTASY ~ <3 <3 <3 <3
SUSPENSE ~ <3 <3
ACTION ~ <3 <3 <3
FICTION ~ <3 <3 <3 <3

Now for drawing info. The only thing I really draw is cats. I make comics, and also like to make pictures of different cats or pictures of cats from scenes. I am currently making something called a Personality Comic. This comic is about a character I made called Rage. He is a sort of... demented freak. ^^

Hmm what's next... AHA!

Cats are my favorite animals. Another note, I hate dogs. They just, gah. I can't explain it, but I just hate them. My second favorite animals are horses!!! <333 I mostly draw horses after cats but remember, you will NEVER find me drawing a dog. Just saying.

My favorite ONLINE activity is roleplaying. I am on the computer most of my day, so I roleplay a lot. I read Warriors, a book series and most of the roleplays I join are related to roleplay. So DO NOT hesitate to tell me about your warriors RP site! I will definitely take a good look at it. I also have experience in building Warriors Sites. Need any help? Send me a e-mail or PM! I'll offer my best services.

Now for the basic information, I'm 12 years old, I'm an African American Creole girl with an awesome sense of humor. I get along with almost everybody I meet, so don't be shy to talk to me! ^^

Did I mention I am sort of acrobatic? I do hand stands, cartwheels, and sometimes bend overs. My favorite sport is to run and ESPECIALLY track. However, when I grow up I won't be a runner. I shall be either writer or drawer or maybe even teacher.

YEP! And that is me, the Funny Loving Hippie! <333333333

Whispers

Back to top Go down

That Funny Loving Hippie  Empty Re: That Funny Loving Hippie

Post by Pink May 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

Let's see how many sites are we both on now? Anywho I am your favorite (I hope!) Loving and loved Admin Pink/Em and Welcome to ERP!!!

Pink
Admin

https://everythingrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum