Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everything RP
Hello and Thanks for visiting Everything RP, or ERP. If you are interest in any of the RPs please join! I will make sure your experience here is a great one!
Everything RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro

Go down

The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro Empty The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro

Post by Pink May 21st 2013, 4:04 pm

"Momma? Please don't go! I will miss you! Please Momma! Stay here! With me! And me!" Little voices were heard.
"You know I must go. This is important." The mother chirped to her children. "I must go."
One stepped forward. "B-but Momma! We don't want you to go!"
"Yeah! We don't want you to go!" The others chimed in sadly.
Wind stepped forward and wrapped her wings around the five owlets. "I will come back. I promise. I will always return. Who else s going to teach you to fly." She squeezed her wings together and her eyes shut. She never wanted to let them go but she knew she would have to. She pulled her wings away and flew out of the nest in the whole in the tree.
"Goodbye Momma! Remember your promise!"

AUTHOR NOTE~ This story was thought up and started last night.

Pink
Admin

https://everythingrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum